Gema, the co-founder of Eat Small conceived the Coco’s Choice range of 3 solid shampoos after completing a training in natural cosmetics. Her pet dog Coco, a lively 8-year-old Bolonka mix, was her inspiration for developing the 3 lines. Depending on his needs in different circumstances, each shampoo brings a particular benefit to his skin, coat and overall health.
SOOTHES YOUR DOG’S IRRITATED SKIN AND ENSURES A SMOOTH COAT!
For Coco’s Choice HEALTHY SKIN shampoo, she has developed a formula perfectly adapted to the particular pH of the dog’s skin. It uses oils that are particularly effective for sensitive and irritated skin and dry coat with brittle hair. Essential oils of calendula, lavender and chamomile soothe, regenerate and gently nourish the skin and coat. Oats have a high anti-inflammatory and soothing effect, ideal for treating dandruff, softening the coat. Pink healing clay is a source of minerals and trace elements and is used for sensitive, delicate and/or dermatitis skin. The shampoo is so mild that it is not a problem if some of it gets into the eye.
100% natural ingredients are lovingly hand-pressed into a solid single piece. Due to the low consumption (about 10 to 25 washes depending on the size of the dog) and the antiseptic power of the ingredients, the shampoo has a long shelf life.
We have also thought about the environment in the packaging and deliver the shampoo in a bag made of 100% linen. It is a natural and sustainable material that protects the shampoo between uses.
- With selected essential oils, effective clay and mild surfactants.
- Provides natural care for irritated or sensitive skins and dry skins thanks to the oils of calendula, lavender and chamomile and by soothing oats
- With coconut fatty acid, which provides silky hair and does not burn the eyes
- Solid shampoo: long lasting & sustainable
- Comes in a handy 100% linen bag, ideal for storing the shampoo between uses.
Net weight: 100g