Gema, the co-founder of Eat Small conceived the Coco’s Choice range of 3 solid shampoos after completing a training in natural cosmetics. Her pet dog Coco, a lively 8-year-old Bolonka mix, was her inspiration for developing the 3 lines. Depending on his needs in different circumstances, each shampoo brings specific benefits to his skin, coat and overall health.
SAY GOODBYE! TO YOUR FOUR-LEGGED FRIEND’S BITING PARASITES
For Coco’s Choice Natural Protection shampoo, she developed a formula perfectly adapted to the specific pH of the dog’s skin, using oils that are particularly effective in keeping external parasites away. Niembaum, tea tree, citronella, lavender flower and oregano oils, as well as aloe vera, healing earth and mild surfactants give your dog’s coat a soft, well-groomed appearance while the unpleasant, biting parasites take flight. In fact, parasites find the smell of these oils repulsive, while we find them refreshing. The shampoo is so mild that it is not a problem if some of it gets into the eye.
100% natural ingredients are lovingly hand-pressed into a solid single piece. Due to the low consumption (about 10 to 25 washes depending on the size of the dog) and the antiseptic power of the ingredients, the shampoo has a long shelf life.
We have also thought about the environment in the packaging and deliver the shampoo in a bag made of 100% linen. It is a natural and sustainable material that protects the shampoo between uses.
- Selected essential oils, effective clay, aloe vera and mild surfactants.
- Natural care for the skin and coat of dogs
- Natural protective agent against external parasites due to the oils of neem tree, tea tree, citronella, lavender flowers and oregano
- With coconut fatty acid, which provides silky hair and does not sting the eyes
- Solid shampoo: long lasting & sustainable
- Comes in a practical 100% linen bag, ideal for storing the shampoo between uses.
Net weight: 100g